Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas 2013
- In Search of the Sweet Spot
- “Good” intentions are no excuse for an ignorant solution.
- Forget about Lance, the USADA, Nike, Livestrong, Trek, UCI, Rabobank and. . .
- Beware the Local Bike Shop Ride – Ride Description vs. Ride Reality
- San Diego Gran Fondo 2012 – Episode III “Will the Three-peat be Sweet?”
Monthly Archives: January 2012
(Ed. note: Think opening crawl of a Star Wars movie. Cue the John Williams composed theme music now. . .) Boredom had engulfed the cycling routes of the Midwest. The question of whether competing cycling clubs should merge was in dispute. Adding to the … Continue reading
Courtesy of Dan Weatherly and Creekside Cycle Club Productions. p.s. Turn up your speakers.
“30 seconds til we come to you, Bill,” squawked the news director’s voice in the ear piece of the network anchor. “Don’t take too much time with this guy,” said the director. “Most people don’t take this group seriously to … Continue reading
It was an early January day, cold but not miserable, generally sunny, and without snow on the ground. The North Wind, bored with the decency of the weather, decided to pick a fight with the Sun. The North Wind boasted … Continue reading