Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas 2013
- In Search of the Sweet Spot
- “Good” intentions are no excuse for an ignorant solution.
- Forget about Lance, the USADA, Nike, Livestrong, Trek, UCI, Rabobank and. . .
- Beware the Local Bike Shop Ride – Ride Description vs. Ride Reality
- San Diego Gran Fondo 2012 – Episode III “Will the Three-peat be Sweet?”
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I recently had my bike at my favorite bike shop for a minor repair. While there I asked if they still hosted a Wednesday night ride. I had seen a reference to their hosted rides on their website and thought … Continue reading
The Kansas cyclists returned to their homes in Overland Park. Committed to riding another Gran Fondo, they turned their focus to recruiting a legendary Jedi cyclist from the far-east burg of Scottsville, NY to join their team. Little does the … Continue reading
Unrest remained on the cycling routes of Kansas. Two local cyclist had covered thousands of miles in preparation for another Gran Fondo San Diego attempt. The roads of eastern Kansas, repeatedly traveled by these mysterious riders, had long been conquered. The … Continue reading