Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas 2013
- In Search of the Sweet Spot
- “Good” intentions are no excuse for an ignorant solution.
- Forget about Lance, the USADA, Nike, Livestrong, Trek, UCI, Rabobank and. . .
- Beware the Local Bike Shop Ride – Ride Description vs. Ride Reality
- San Diego Gran Fondo 2012 – Episode III “Will the Three-peat be Sweet?”
Monthly Archives: June 2013
On Friday, May 31st, a bicyclist was killed outside of Salina, KS after being struck from behind by a vehicle whose driver fled the scene. The Salina Journal used the tragic event to suggest in an online article that cyclists should “stay … Continue reading